Today was my first day at classes. 3 English classes, no big deal.
This is my first semester really taking English Major classes. Let me just say, "Woah." It apparently is this strange world where everyone loves to read just like me! Haha I haven't really had to feel like a weirdo for spending a great majority of my life reading books. And basically if you don't have a blog or five, you are an outcast... so this semester will be interesting! Haha
BUT. The reason this is on Meem N' Marc's is because in EVERY single class we talked about Fairy Tales a LOT. Like even in my Research and Presentation class! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Fairy Tales. But it just was too much of a sign for me to ignore it.
Elterra, here I come.
Meem: I will still be stubborn and drag my feet - Sorry- But I guess we will do this eventually. It would be a waste for me to take these classes and not use it for my big sis.
Marc
No comments:
Post a Comment