Monday, November 21, 2011

Any way the wind blows


When I was a senior in high school, I got shingles and had to spend a few weeks at home doing nothing. I decided to watch old movies and came across a great one with Doris Day called Please don't eat the daisies. When I came across this scene I laughed and laughed and when Marc got home from school we watched it over and over again until we memorized the whole scene, including the dancing. I can still sing the whole song.
Love you Marc.
This is a great example of Marc and I. Marc is the lady in with the blue capris and I'm Doris Day...not because I am especially outgoing or anything...it's just part of the rules of the Meem n Marc code.
Meem.

5 comments:

  1. Up, down, in, out, high, low, anywhere the wind blows, anywhere the wind blows, (Beaw!) goes love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I hope you're not insinuating that I like to follow you around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope. not a follower. It's just a anastasia and esmerelda kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Amelia is taller, so I guess it makes sense in a way. You guys are a riot! Maybe you should perform this for the family just before Thanksgiving dinner. :o) Amelia could throw in the "piggy dance" for good measure. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "piggy dance" as you call it...is a figment of your imagination, Mom. Good try.

    ReplyDelete